Nail Art Styles To Shine Out On This Wedding Season
It’s wedding season! We all know the great deal of thought that goes into planning a wedding. Whether it’s your wedding, your sister’s or your friend’s, it’s time to showcase that glamorous look. Paying lots of attention to your wedding outfit and hair is important. But, neglecting your nails will be a big mistake.
So, it’s crucial to choose the right type of nail art idea. Your average everyday coat of nail polish won’t cut it for an event as big as a wedding. It’s time to treat yourself to a relaxing spa day and select a fabulous manicure to complement your look.
So, go ahead and explore some beautiful nail art ideas that are perfect for the wedding season!
Top Manicure Tips To Follow
Before we dive into some inspiration for your nail art ideas, here are some basic manicure tips for you:
Step 1: Clean your nails with a good nail polish remover like the Ola Candy Nail Polish Remover.
Step 2: Clip, file and buff your nails in that order. Then, push back your cuticles with a cuticle stick. You can find everything you need for this in the GLAM Nail Art Kit.
Step 3: Exfoliate and then moisturize your hands and cuticles. We recommend the Manicure & Pedicure Platinum Kit for this, because it guarantees the health of your nails.
Trendy Nail Art Ideas
Now when you are done with the manicure, here are some gorgeous nail art ideas for your big day.
1. Traditional Bridal Nail Art
Metallic gold or elegant reds will transform your entire look in seconds. You can go even further by adding embellishments such as tiny crystals to add some extra sparkle to your day.
Here are some tips to achieve this traditional look:
- Apply two coats of Matte Red Glam Nail Polish
- To the nails you want to add embellishments to, apply a coat of Glam Base Coat. To secure the embellishments in place, use Glam Nail Glue and a pair of tweezers.
- Finish up with a coat of Glam Matte Top Coat, to give your embellishments some staying power.
2. Sparkly Pink Nail Art for a Minimalist look
If you’re not a fan of elaborate jeweled nails, this may be perfect for you. This look is easy to achieve, yet super stylish.
- Add a coat of pink nail polish by ola candy.
- Then add sparkle stones to the coat. Whether it’s small sprinkles or bigger spots, these stones work magic for nails.
3. Floral Nail Art
You can never go wrong with a delicate floral pattern on your nails. The best way to rock this look is to incorporate splashes of beautiful vibrant colour. Our pick: Pastel Petals.
- Coat your nails in blue Ola Candy Nail Paint
- Next, use a toothpick to layer pink and white dots along the base of your nail, creating artistic blooms.
- Finish with a few green dashes to serve as the stem and leaves.
4. French Manicure Nail Art
To complete your wedding look, you can add a twist to the classic french manicure. Consider using some glitter to make your nail art look more glamorous. Use the Glam French Manicure Kit to get a french manicure with an elegant finish.
- Apply a coat of Glam Base Coat on all your nails
- Then, apply two thin coats of neutral-hued nail polish from the Glam french manicure kit.
- Now, place a thin strip of scotch tape on the area separating the tips. Then, paint your tips with white nail paint and remove the strip when the paint dries.
- Carefully add the glitter or sparkly nail stones.
- Finish up with a layer of Glam Top Coat.
These trendy nail art designs are fabulous for weddings. Go with any of them to look outstanding on that special day.
Vaibhav Stores - Shop For Premium Quality Nail Accessories And Manicure Kit
When premium quality manicure kit and nail accessories are by your side, you end up with flawless looking nails. Even when it's about getting ready for a wedding, you can rock every occasion without having to be a pro nail artist.
Vaibhav Stores houses a top class beauty arsenal that enables you to look your best. You'll be able to create whatever nail art designs you desire with our wide range of nail accessories.
Stop by Vaibhav Stores online, pick your favorites and rock the wedding season with your unique nail art style!