Welcome to V-Loyal
The exclusive Loyalty Program offered to you by Vaibhav Stores
V Loyal is a voluntary loyalty card that can be used by any beauty professional buying their products from us. With the aim to reward our frequent buyers who constantly show their loyalty, we decided to introduce this card, apart from other discounts that are offered.
How to obtain the V Loyal card?
V Loyal is a free program. To obtain this card, you have to make a purchase in our store at a time convenient to you and request you to sign in to the Loyalty program. Our team will assist you during the singing in process and you will be handed over your V Loyal card, immediately.
Why V Loyal card?
This card will help you to:
Buy more products so you Earn points on the card and Redeem the reward points when needed.
How to use the V Loyal card?
After making your purchase, present the V Loyal card before billing your products. Our team will scan through the items you have bought and will then add points accordingly to your card. For every Rs. 100/- spent at Vaibhav Stores, you will get upto 6 points. Keep buying more and you will add more points to the V Loyal card. Every 100 points earned will be equal to Rs. 50/-
How to Redeem the points?
Once you have 200 points on your V Loyal card, you can redeem those points against your bill, which means you will have Rs. 100 to redeem. In order to redeem your points, you have to obtain the Redeemer Vouchers from the store by contacting the billing counter. These vouchers can then be used as and when you want to. The Loyalty points will be valid for 12 months from the date of accrual. Redemption of the points will be allowed only from the second visit, after obtaining your V Loyal card.
For any more details on the terms and conditions of the card, please read below:
- The V-Loyal Card membership is voluntary and is open to only beauty & salon professional / associates across India
- On receipt of your ‘V-Loyal’ membership card, please sign on the reverse of the card immediately.
- While making purchases at Vaibhav Stores, Bangalore please present your membership card to the staff before billing.
- The allotment and redemption of loyalty points will be solely at the discretion of Vaibhav Stores.
- For every net spends of Rs 100/-, points will be awarded as per the product & client ledger category decided by Vaibhav Stores.
- All spends will be net of tax
- The loyalty points can be redeemed only at Vaibhav Stores, Bangalore. The value of 1 point is equal to 50 paise. However, the loyalty points cannot be redeemed for cash. The member will be required to present the membership card at the time of redemption of the loyalty points.
- The card remains the property of Vaibhav Stores and the cardholder will be the custodian of the same.
- Vaibhav Stores reserve the right to withdraw anyone or all of the cards issued by them. Vaibhav Stores will have limited liability to the card holder only to the extent of the points available in the credit of the member /cardholder’s account.
- Vaibhav Stores reserve the right to refuse, to award points or refuse the right to redeem points accumulated, for any breach of these conditions or failure to pay for the purchases.
- The V-Loyal program benefit cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount, viz. the loyalty points will not be awarded or earned in the following cases:
- Discounted or Marked down Merchandise.
- Special offers, promotions or items excluded by the management.
- Purchase of Gift Vouchers.
- Loyalty Points once redeemed against a purchase can in no event be re-credited.
- No cash refund will be entertained for purchases made by redeeming the loyalty points in the case of purchase returns
- The points credited to the account of the member shall be redeemed. Points can be redeemed only at Vaibhav Stores, Bangalore. Gift Vouchers are issued at Vaibhav Stores. Once redeemed, the points balance becomes nil, or if there is any remaining points, it gets carried forward to the account.
- The V-Loyal Membership Cards lost shall be the sole responsibility of the cardholder and such loss should be intimated Vaibhav Stores.
- In case ‘V-Loyal’ Membership Card is lost or misused, Vaibhav Stores shall not be responsible for such misuse.
- If cards are lost/ stolen or damaged, a fee of Rs.100/- will be charged for issue of duplicate card.
- ‘The V-Loyal’ card is non transferable.
- Member's signature is subject to verification at the time of purchase or redemption.
- If the Gift Voucher/s issued against redemption of loyalty points is lost, Vaibhav Stores will not be responsible and no duplicate Gift Vouchers will be issued in this regards. This shall be governed under the terms and conditions applicable to the Gift Vouchers.
- This card is not a credit card or debit card or a discount card or any payment instrument in any manner, for any purchase.
- The credit of loyalty points against first purchase will take at least 7 days to reflect in member’s account after activation.
- The loyalty points will be given net of tax only
- Members are required to present the membership card at the time of billing to accrue loyalty points.
- The loyalty points would be valid for 12 months from the month of accrual. If not redeemed within 12 months from the date of accrual, such loyalty points may lapse.
- All special offers, updates and your account activity details would be communicated through SMS, Direct mail and/or email. However Vaibhav Stores shall not responsible in any manner for any lost, delayed, incorrect, misdirected or incomplete communication.
- The members are requested to update any change in their address and profile from time to time at Vaibhav Stores or call up at number 080 41518183 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vaibhav Stores reserve the right to change, cancel and modify the terms and conditions, reward structure relating to ‘The V-Loyal Membership Program ’ including discontinuation of the program itself.
- In the event of a dispute between member and Vaibhav Stores, with regard to or in relation to ‘The V-Loyal Membership’ program, the decision of Vaibhav Stores shall deemed as final and binding.
- All terms and conditions are subject to India law and disputes, if any, will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Bangalore Courts.